From your day to day operations to turn key projects, business workloads are constantly changing to meet demands. Sending data quickly, whether it’s between your offices, data centres or cloud needs to be fast and hassle free. This is especially important as we embrace digitalisation in our processes post COVID-19 (Reference).
However, with traditional networks and contracts, organisations suffer from the following pitfalls:
- Bandwidth is fixed – Customers must cater for extra headroom for network usage fluctuations. When not utilised, this excess capacity and expense is wasted.
- Monthly charges are fixed – This increases your total cost of ownership even though you may not fully utilise your subscribed network capacity all the time.
- Long lead time for bandwidth upgrades – Can take as long as a few weeks and may require you to sign on for a new contract term
- Long contract terms – most contracts last for 2 – 3 years, limiting your ability to flex in times of crisis.
It’s time to move away from one size fits all pricing models!
With flexible and scalable bandwidth plans, you can benefit from:
- Improved responsiveness – increase your bandwidth requirements in real time to ensure consistent and reliable network performance
- Lowered total cost of ownership – Pay only for additional bandwidth when you need it to reduce underutilisation of capacity
- Freedom from fixed contracts – so you can grow or reduce your requirement as needed
How can you leverage scalable bandwidth to balance your workloads?
We have recreated a pandemic scenario where a customer predicts increased use of digital tools and ecommerce during a lock down period. Using our scalable bandwidth model, the customer benefits from improved network performance despite the predicted extra workload as well as reduce their bandwidth requirements once the lock down is lifted.
Contact us today to learn more about how our scalable bandwidth solutions can help improve your total cost of ownership without compromising on performance.