ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
You will be responsible for designing and deploying Managed Security solutions for our enterprise customers. You will work with a team of security professionals and together, build up SPTel’s Cybersecurity practice. As a project owner, you must be responsible for all technical project deliverables and see your project through from start to finish.
This rewarding role will best suit someone with network experience and the ability to work closely with our engineers to deliver large scale network solutions.
- Part of SPTel’s InfoSecurity Team to plan, design and build security defences to protect SPTel’s and our customers’ networks.
- Translate and Implement MSSP Solutions according to Product Specifications.
- Design and implement Cybersecurity Policies for SPTel and create Cybersecurity awareness.
- Be the subject matter expert during a cybersecurity incident.
- Support the Ops Centre and Tech Ops staffs in Cyber related investigation and trouble-shooting.
- Support and Maintain SPTel’s Cybersecurity assets
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for cybersecurity product offerings.
- To build cybersecurity practice and capabilities in SPTel.
- Conduct Vulnerability and Risk Assessments of SPTel’s corporate and Telco network.
- Conduct vulnerability management on the SPTel’s assets
- Manage and support cybersecurity related projects and PoC
- Keep abreast of new cybersecurity threats
- 3-6 years of experience in IT or Telecommunication Sectors.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any Cybersecurity Domains.
- Tertiary qualification in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, IT / Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CRISC, GCIH, GSEC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Candidates with Hands-on experience in security products or security domains (security monitoring, incident handling, vulnerability management and etc) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with ISO 27001 implementation and internal auditing experiences will be an added advantage.
- Have a deep and strong knowledge of networking – switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc. Certificate in any networking area is a plus.
- Have a deep and strong knowledge of encryption and tunnelling protocols (IPsec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Strong understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and technologies not limited to NGFW, WAF, Anti-DDOS, IPS, IDS and etc.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) and able to translate technical terms into simple English
- Have experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams, and presentations (PPT)
- Good analytical, problem and critical thinking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to think out of the box
- Enjoy working with different stakeholders to achieve desire outcomes.