ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
We are looking for Managed Service Delivery Specialist/Architect who will be responsible for the end-to-end Telco and ICT project deployment for enterprise customers. It is a practical position that involves leading project implementations from a technology perspective meeting the timeline and the project budget. He/ She shall also be responsible to provide expertise in technical consultancy and network implementation services in the areas of LAN, WAN, Wifi, Network security, UC, System, Storage, Cloud and IoT technologies. He/ She shall take over from Pre-Sales/Customer Solutions the network design/plan that has been agreed with end customer and organize it into a managed service delivery plan including the generation of project organization, deliverable plan which includes configuration verification, transition plan to ensure onboarding of Day 2 service assurance.
- Responsible for translating high level technical design/solution into a low level deliverables.
- Owns the technical design and sign-off on all technical designs, taking over the management of partners and vendors.
- Identify and define the proper project deliverables for each party (including Partners) involved in the project and communicate clearly the KPI, milestone checks and all the measurables
- Define and drive technical requirements signed off with customer per schedule for implementation teams.
- Create detailed project organizational structure and responsibility matrix, assign appropriate tasks and responsibilities to the parties involved, forecast resource requirements for all aspects of project delivery
- Organize and manage an appropriate team/system/partner to monitor the project progress, anticipate, detect and handle problems in the project
- Front customer / vendor in terms of technical design / issues / discussion where need arises.
- Managing vendors to ensure the technical design are implemented as required.
- Ensure SAT and UAT are properly conducted in an end to end manner fulfilling what were set up in the being before any sign off and forecast milestone of contract payments following the contract set up, in short, handling of the Billing and Payment Management
- Conduct Proof of Concept tests for proposed technical solution or to resolve existing issues.
- Review and work on reducing project cost through higher productivity, the use of tools and streamlining of resources and processes
- Resolve any problems/issues detected in project execution by communicating/ negotiating with various parties involved, consultants, vendors, and etc; and/or escalating to higher level management
- Raise ordering form/work orders to suppliers/contractors
- Assist Pre-Sales Bid team on technical clarifications with customer if required.
- Demonstrated practical experience in technical architecting with networking technologies, preferably from major networking services providers and/or solution providers.
- Individual with prior pre-sales, consulting or client-facing role in a networking technology function will be highly desirable.
- Min 5 years of experience with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline