ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
We are looking for aspiring software developers to join our dynamic team. Both frontend and backend roles are available.
- Work with business analyst and development lead to understand requirement
- Develop/Unit test according to specification
- Produce technical documentation
- Programming experience in the following language/framework
- Backend role: Java, Spring Framework, OR Typescript, Node.js. Basic knowledge of SQL/RDBMS
- Basic knowledge of source control tool/concept, IDEs
- Preferably has designed and developed one or more applications as part of the course requirement
- Open to entry level candidate from ITE/Poly/University graduated from the relevant disciplines