SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
The purpose of the role is to deliver SPTel services to its customers, with responsibility for the successful delivery of SPTel services within Ready for Service (RFS)date. This will include planning, monitoring, and managing the progress of delivery status until the service is successfully delivered and handover to customers.
- Lead and manage a team of Delivery Managers / Delivery Executives in the Delivery Management Office to meet KPIs.
- Plan and facilitate resources (internally and externally) to meet the Ready for Service (RFS) date for each order
- Managing the delivery status and timely delivery of customer service
- Create detailed project organizational structure and responsibility matrix
- Forecast resource requirements for all aspects of the service delivery and assign appropriate tasks and responsibilities to the parties involved
- Liaise/Update customer on service delivery implementation status
- Raise ordering form/work orders to suppliers/contractors, including submission of documents to clear building access
- Participate in site survey where required
- Compile reports for management review
- Degree or Diploma in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, or IT related field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of leadership role in delivery telco services for passive and active infrastructure environment
- Passionate to work with multiple parties, including customers, contractors, and other service providers to ensure service is delivered according to committed datelines
- Strong technical knowledge of passive/active infrastructure and Data Centre operation
- Good understanding of Networking knowledge, e.g. WAN/LAN, TCP/IP etc
- Familiar with site deployment of in-building telco’s facilities and assets
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with contractors, colleagues, and Data Centre
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and able to work under high-pressure environment especially during emergency restoration of telecommunications services
- Good communication skills, keen to learn and a team player
- Possession of Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 certification, and Qualified Class 3 Driving License is preferred
- Assist in other operational tasks as required