SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Manage the network through Network Management Systems and Controllers
- Monitor the network performance and carry out troubleshooting of fault during network outage
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals
- Derive processes and SOPs for implementation such as Method of Procedures (MOPs), High Level Design (HLDs) and Low Level Design (LLDs) documents.
- Collaborate with Network Planning Engineering Team in formulating the designs and plans for network implementation
- Hands on and in-charge of implementation for active network including L1, L2 and L3 network
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for network implementation and service activations
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completion´s, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members and direct management to ensure early identification of issues with timely reporting of status.
- Manage the equipment supply chain including equipment segregation, reservation and collection
- Manage vendors
- Responsible for resources management throughout the implementation phase
- Perform standby duties
- Hands on technical and implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in IP (L2/L3) network. With at least 3-5 years experience in planning, implementation or operation of IP network
- Knowledge and Experience in Infoblox and F5 load balancers (BIQ-IP, GTM,LTM).
- Knowledge in Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Knowledge in Software Define Network and Network Virtualization
- Knowledge and Experience in Network Security is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience in Internet of Things is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience in Fiber Network is desirable
- Engineering, planning, and/or operations knowledge
- CCNP or equivalent (CCIE or equivalent will be preferred.)
- 7-10 years of working experience with diploma or 3-5 years of experience with Degree in Engineering.