SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Manage the network through Network Management Systems and Controllers
- Monitor the network performance and carry out recovery of fault during network outage
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals
- Derive processes and SOPs for implementation such as Method of Procedures (MOPs), High Level Design (HLD) and Low Level Design (LLD) documents.
- Collaborate with Network Planning Engineering Team in formulating the designs and plans for network implementation
- Hands on and in-charge of implementation for active network including L1, L2 and L3 network
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for network implementation and service recovery
- Perform standby duties
- 7-10 years of working experience with diploma or 3-5 years of experience with Degree in Engineering
- Hands on technical and implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in IP (L2/L3) network. With at least 3-5 years’ experience in planning, implementation, or operation of IP network
- Knowledge and experience in Transmission network (DWDM, GPON)
- Knowledge and Experience in Infoblox and F5 load balancers (BIQ-IP, GTM, LTM)
- Knowledge in Software Define Network and Network Security is desirable
- CCNP or equivalent (CCIE or equivalent will be preferred.)