SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Work with architects to understand end-to-end architecture, and individual application architecture
- Work with business analysts to understand business requirements
- Produce technical design document for assigned modules, and develop according to specification
- Follow good coding practice to produce clean, readable, testable, and secure code
- Provide L3 support for production
- Senior developers are expected to participate in architecture/framework discussion, improve development process, and conduct code review.
- Extensive experience with Java/Spring Framework, for backend/microservice development
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and Spring Data JPA; experience with NoSQL/distributed caching solutions preferred
- Experience with container technologies – docker/docker swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with API gateway
- Familiarity with microservice based application architecture
- Some functional knowledge of telco BSS highly preferred; experience with TMF SID/Open API a big plus
- Minimum 2 years development experience