ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
We are looking for a software engineer for our CRM application.
You’ll be in a dynamic team that continuously evolves our digital BSS/OSS suite using the latest technology stack.
- Be the technical owner of the CRM application
- Collaborate with business analysts and architects to understand the overall business requirements and end-to-end design
- Review CRM feature backlogs with business analysts
- Design, document, and review application solution (and/or integration to other systems) with application/E2E architect
- Work closely with QA engineers and release management for testing and deployment
- Provide level 3 support for production issues
- Expertise in Java/Spring framework, and/or Typescript/Node.js for backend/microservice development
- Functional knowledge in CRM domain, preferably in a telco environment; experience with TMF/eTOM a plus
- Expertise in RDBMS and SQL; familiarity with TMF SID models for CRM domain
- Knowledge of BPM and experience with opensource implementations (Camunda, jBPM, etc.) a plus
- Experience in container technology, and API management a plus
- Technology enthusiasts keen to explore/learn new programming languages and frameworks
- Ability and patience to study and dissect existing code base
- BSc/BA or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field with at least 2 to 4 years of experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills and resourceful