ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
We are looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to join us. You’ll be in a dynamic team that continuously evolves our digital BSS/OSS suite using the latest technology stack.
- Be the overall owner of DevSecOps process and tools
- Define, enforce, and continuously evaluate and improve DevSecOps process
- Set up, configure, and maintain development and CICD tools
- Work with product owner and scrum masters on release planning, and manage software releases
- Incorporate security practices into all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Experience setting up, and configuring various software development tools – source control, automation, artifact/image repository, code scanning tools, issue tracking, IDEs, etc.
- Hands on experience with container technologies and container orchestration platforms
- Excellent knowledge of IT security principles, practices, and tools
- 3+ years’ experience in IT industry, with minimum 2 years’ experience in a DevOps / DevSecOps engineer role
- Diploma/Degree in relevant discipline