ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
SPTel is looking for the Business Support Systems (BSS) operation and support specialist as part of the ITSM team to monitor, maintain, manage and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding digital B/OSS systems. The ideal candidate for this role will have hands-on experience in front-end application production support and administration service, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage and maintain the SaaS/on-premises BSS/BRM/OSS applications.
- Ensure that SaaS/ on-premises BSS/BRM/OSS applications are functioning properly and run at a healthy and secure state.
- Provide 1st level and 2nd Level technical support to B2B customer and internal staff; work closely with the other team or 3rd party vendor to resolve the complex issue; rectify the production issue within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Drive root cause analysis (RCA) for the repeated/critical issue; collaborate and support DevOps teams or vendors for the change/release management of new features release, bug-fixing and security patches in the BSS/BRM/OSS production and DR environment.
- Perform basic configuration, testing, and preventive maintenance for BSS/BRM/OSS production application.
- Develop and optimize the custom scripts/solution for automating the routing/on-demand operation tasks and operations-related failure/alert response.
- Ensure ITIL SOP/process, business continuity plan (BCP) and application security protection throughout BSS applications.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related subject.
- Applicants with more experience in BSS/BRM/OSS applications implementation and operation support will be considered for a more senior position.
- Experience with ITIL process/SOP and DevOps/collaboration tools (SolarWinds, ServiceNow, JIRA and Confluence) would be an added advantage.
- Highly motivated and task-oriented individual, be able to work independently and as a team.