ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
You will be part of product management team and be responsible and contribute to the product roadmap, product pricing and product development for a suite of enterprise product (SG Connectivity, International, Internet, Security, Managed Services & IoT) as well as product marketing. Based on your assessment of the industry eco-system we live in, you will develop points of views for go to market, technology and business partnerships, suitable targets for acquisition, business models, etc. You will work with Sales & Marketing and Product team on market-related product activities, such as releases, industry events, competitive positioning. You will work with our sales team to ensure they have the right tools to succeed.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop and own the product business cases and deliverables
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies as well as responsible for pricing support
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Go-to-market – Define and drive go-to-market plans and programs for the product, product launches, release announcements.
- Market insights and strategy – Competitive, business models, pricing strategy, pricing models, competitive playbooks, sales playbooks.
- Industry eco-system – Technology, business and go-to-market partnerships. Solution and integration agreements, business development, mergers & acquisitions.
- Customers – Sales team go-to-market, product launch activities, case studies, customer events, buying patterns, customer verticals, develop customer champions.
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events to include sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows.
- Expert in developing results-driven go-to-marketing programs and product launches in a B2B Solutions environment.
- Experience working with Service Provider industry is a huge plus.
- You believe in owning your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial.
- Experience in enterprise connectivity/bandwidth services and internet access products is required. Managed Services, Security & IoT experience will be an added advantage.