SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Responsible for the overall development of our Digital BSS product suite
- Work with Business Analysts in developing an MVP based product strategy and road map
- Work closely with solution architects (functional and technical) and software engineers on application design
- Define and enforce best practices for software development
- Day to day development management– prioritization, planning, tracking, and reporting
- 7 years of Software development experience, with 3+ years of experience in leading a software development team. Experience managing hybrid team (onshore + offshore) a big plus
- Highly experienced in agile methodology (SCRUM). Preferably with experience in different roles – scrum master, development manager, developer
- Hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Microservice based application architecture, container orchestration solutions (Docker Swam, Kubernetes)
- API Gateway
- SQL/NoSQL database – MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Others – ELK/EFK, Redis, Keycloak, etc.
- DevOps tools
- Functional knowledge of telco BSS highly preferred; experience with TMF SID/Open API a big plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills