SPTel, a joint venture of ST Electronics and Singapore Power Group, is seeking a talented Marketing Manager who will be responsible for implementing the partnership and lead the generation strategy of SPTel with the goal of improving awareness, educating customers and increasing lead opportunities for SPTel.
You will be responsible for creating and executing demand generation, localized e-mail content and partnership events. You will also ensure that SPTel owned mediums like their website, online and social presence are optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing. In doing so, you will work very closely with the Head of Marketing, our corporate teams including the corporate affairs and IT development team, the sales & product marketing teams, as well as the other marketing agencies and partners supporting the organization.
We have rapid pace of innovation at SPTel, and a successful candidate must be flexible and agile enough to meet the fast and growing environment.
A successful candidate will be organized and programmatic in his/her approach and having the positive acquisition of customers and performance of lead to opportunity as performance goals. He/she understands the services and campaign launch schedule and will proactively preparing content updates to ensure that we provide customers with the most relevant content and information. Successful experience in the telecommunications industry will be an advantage.
This is a unique opportunity in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
- Experience constructing messaging, defining customer & market segmentation and managing demand generation programs for B2B marketing
- Proven track record in goals-based integrated marketing approach including use of digital & social marketing techniques
- Experience in partnership development, database mining for target segment marketing, demand generation & build brand awareness
- Experience in managing owned & paid platforms (e.g. events, website management, social marketing strategy and manage web & social resources to increase traffic, sales inquiries, optimize account sign ups and other business results
- Ensure consistency in design and messaging across all marketing media
- Drive success for marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs
- Manage and establish best practice processes for all marketing activities & presence
- Identify and specify interfaces between software components, applications and systems, and detail their interactions in support of the solution’s functionality
- Assess how the solution architecture meets expectations for performance, scalability, availability, reliability, usability, maintainability, extensibility and self-recovery
- Map out use cases and requirements to system functionality, to articulate new functional software needs and the role of each class of application user; develop solution options, assess risks of solution options and manage/prioritize competing business demands
- Define project requirements: scope, time-line and milestones, development approach (buy/build/hybrid), resources and budget
- Advise on tools, organization, processes and procedures needed to deliver, support and operate the proposed solution on a day-to-day and long-term basis
- Own the data architecture design to ensure integrity of business requirements and compliance to organizational and regulatory requirements (eg. PDPA), where relevant
Ensure application/system incorporates best practices and design to fully realize the digital experience
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in the telcommunications industry is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with telecommunications, cloud computing concepts & terminology
- Customer focus (sincerely wants to improve customer experience)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Independent yet team-worker (in required situations) with proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast