With SPTel’s one stop IoT-aaS platform, you can now jumpstart your various IoT solutions deployment with LoRaWAN. Simply connect your LoRaWAN devices to our ready gateway network, coupled with an end-to-end IoT managed service which includes the backhaul connectivity, gateway, compute resource and device management platform.
- IoT Central Manager for device management
- LoRaWAN Indoor gateway x 1 (coverage up to 100sqm)
- Connect up to 50 devices per gateway (Additional device connection at $2.16/unit/month)
- For indoor environment. Standard installation scope only.
LoRaWAN benefits include:
Long Battery Life
Low bandwidth transmission across LoRaWAN means less energy is required so IoT sensor batteries can last longer before needing to be replaced.
End to end 128-bit AES encryption between the end-device and the application server.
Supports use cases such as:
- Facilities management (eg Smart metering, lift monitoring, utilities monitoring, smart farming, asset management)
- Environmental monitoring (eg smart farming, cold-chains)
- Industrial machine monitoring
Request a Quote
Terms and Conditions:
Offer is valid till 31 March 2023 for business-registered customers. All prices are with GST. Minimum subscription period of 24-months applies. Customer must ensure the set-up location has space and power source and provisioning is subjected to resource availability. Promotion price is for 50 sensor connections per gateway and an additional $2.16/sensor/month (incl. GST) applies for the 51st sensor onwards. Configuration, and mounting of the indoor gateway with the following conditions: (Indoor environment, less than 3 meters working height, exclude any hackling and drilling). Charges are based on installation during office hours: Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm. A surcharge may be applied for installation requests after office hours and Public Holidays. A one-month notice for termination is required. Standard SPTel product terms and conditions apply. SPTel reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw any promotion and any terms and conditions without prior notice to the customer.