SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Support sales on customer onboarding and order processing to BSS/CRM
- Ensure sales orders follow company’s internal policy and objectives
- Maintain customer contracts and good accuracy of the customer database
- To liaise actively with other department, including but not limited to, Sales, Business IT, Operations and, Finance
- Handle other internal queries and provide resolutions
- Provide administrative support to sales team on day-to-day basis
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in business administration, or in a related discipline
- At least 1-year related experience in a sales supporting role function
- Knowledge of BSS/CRM especially in telecommunication sector is preferred
- Experience of written and verbal communication of all levels
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and professional manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Salesforce
- IT / digital savvy