SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, GL transactions, journal vouchers and Balance Sheet schedules.
- Prepare month end, year-end closing and variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly financial reports to parent companies.
- Maintain and provide proper accounting for internal reporting, GST reporting, corporate income tax reporting and external audit.
- Assist in taxation and support in annual audit.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly GST filing.
- Provide ad hoc support in other aspect of finance.
- Any other special tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Strong financial reporting and analytical skill. Knowledge of IFRS15 is a plus.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Years relevant working experience.
- Must have knowledge of accounting software. SAP Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.