Responsible for managing and performing telecommunications deployment and Data Centre management which include acquisition and leasing activities for new sites, renewals, and relocations.
- Coordinate and monitor permit applications, regulatory reports, and telecoms construction plans for sites
- Close monitoring of budget and records through establishing project priorities and goals
- Manage site leasing and acquisition agreements for the installation of telecommunications infrastructure at multiple sites as well as Data Centre sites
- Prepare internal business case to launch the project in the system
- Monthly processing of payment to ensure no late payment to suppliers/vendors
- Prepare management reporting on cost, revenue and productivity
- Engagement with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to ensure smooth deliveries of projects.
- Diploma in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the site acquisition work
- Experience in telecommunication industry and familiarity with COPIF will be of added advantage
- Able to work well with colleagues in a team setting, as well as on their own with minimal supervision
- Possess strong communication skills to relay technical and legal information internally and externally
- Strong client retention and relationship management skills
- Organized individual who pays close attention to detail