SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
The individual is responsible to ensure timely and accurate billing as well as prompt collection follow ups with customers.
- Ensure monthly bills are issued timely and accurately and sent to customers
- Prepare and update customer records
- Work closely with service delivery team and sales team on billing matters
- Follow up with internal departments on billing disputes
- Perform closing activities and ensure timely closing
- Follow up with customers to ensure overdue invoices are paid promptly
- Perform testing on the order to cash operating procedure and reporting accuracy for migration of billing system
- Other adhoc duties assigned
- Diploma in accounting / finance
- 1 to 2 years experience in billing / credit collections
- SAP acknowledge is an added advantage
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills