SP Tel offers IoT-as-a-Service, a device management and Platform-as-a-Service to enable Smart Nation IoT services. The unique proposition stems from the deployment of Edge Compute distributed cloud platform to offload processing and storage intensive IoT applications such as video surveillance, analytics, 5G carrier hotel and Massive Machine Type Communications.
- Identifying, proposing, deploying, and supporting client IoT strategies and solutions.
- Radio planning and Network Design for SP Tel’s IoT platform.
- Manging the development of SPTel’s Edge computing platform
- Providing ongoing support for the commercial launch of IoT solutions.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, teaching and training internal teams.
- Lead RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Managing solution lifecycle and field support, from pilot to commercial adoption.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, S.O.L.I.D., Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Experience with MQTT, Modbus serial and TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET communications
- Experience with LoRAWAN, WiFi and/or DSRC planning and deployment
- Ability to read and interpret design documentation as well as customer specifications
- Knowledge of CyberSecurity in IoT space
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Certified IP competency
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Information System or Electronics Engineering