ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
We are looking for a software developer to join our DevOps team. You’ll be in a dynamic team that continuously improves our digital BSS suite using latest technologies.
- Work with architects to understand end-to-end architecture, and individual application architecture
- Work with business analysts to understand business requirements
- Produce technical design document for assigned modules, and develop according to specification
- Follow good coding practice to produce clean, readable, testable, and secure code
- Provide L3 support for production
- Senior developers are expected to participate in architecture/framework discussion, improve development process, and conduct code reviews
- Extensive experience with Java/Spring Framework, for backend/microservice development
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, and Spring Data JPA; experience with NoSQL/distributed caching solutions preferred
- Experience with container technologies – docker/docker swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with API gateway
- Familiarity with microservice based application architecture
- Some functional knowledge of telco BSS highly preferred; experience with TMF SID/Open API a big plus
- Minimum 2 years development experience