- Expand and upgrade IP Core & Aggregation electronic footprint to support mobile, home and enterprise demand.
- Safeguard IP Core and IP Aggregation interfaces from hitting congestion threshold via proper traffic capacity planning and control.
- Review deployed network with other IP Core network team on High Level Design/ Low Level Design and propose/implement changes.
- Review and design on IP Core and Aggregation redundancy protection against single point of failure.
- Collaborate with Technical, Strategy and Planning (TSP) team to conduct proof of concept and interoperability, device compatibility, product verification and new technology trial for IP Core and Aggregation.
- Manage and track project progress of the vendors to ensure Ready For Service status is achieved ahead of schedule.
- Perform change and implementation for projects in IP Core and Aggregation domains.
- Interface to other departments as PIC to consult for integration works with other elements.
- Have Strategic mindset and drive Architecture improvement and roadmap for IP Core and IP Aggregation elements.
- Knowledge in IP and Transmission
- Knowledge in Transport and Core Architecture
- Knowledge in HCNA, JNCIA, JNCIS, CCNA, CCNP Routing & Switching, CCIE (optional)
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or Electronic Engineering or similar
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply