ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
Responsible for design, development, customization, testing, and maintenance of Oracle Billing and Revenue Management System (BRM).
- Participate fully in Agile Scrum team’s development cycle and strictly adhere to the development process, coding standards and guidelines
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions to ensure the proper product direction for business and customer needs
- Support the QA team and user acceptance test efforts, by resolving issues and defects in a timely manner
- Implementing Agile Technology, Tuning the code and SQL queries performance
- Performing infrastructure related activities such as scripting/automation for setting up environments/testing automation/reporting automation.
- Provide production support and work closely with Operations and Tier 2 Support teams in resolving any issues
- Participate as an application development and maintenance subject matter expert in internal and departmental project meetings
- 4-7 Years of Experience; Degree in Engineering/Computer Science preferred
- Architecture & platform experience in Oracle Billing Revenue Management (BRM)
- Experience in BRM configurations for rating, product catalog, real time rating, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Payment Handling
- Experience on Pipeline Batch Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Bill Cycle Management
- Analysis of billing issues, with capability to handle functional issues and understanding of E2E impact
- 4+ years proven success in analysis and development Oracle BRM as well as installations, migrations, and deployment-Invoice Customization and notification framework -Domain Knowledge of Convergent billing and the various modules involved
- Strong C, C++ programming skills and knowledge on Java technologies
- Working experience in Unix Shell Scripting, and Oracle SQL
- Familiarity with Oracle’s OCOMC is highly desirable
- Understanding of the latest accounting and revenue recognition standard is an added advantage