- Identifying, proposing, deploying, and supporting client IoT strategies and solutions.
- Radio planning and Network Design for SP Tel’s IoT platform.
- Providing ongoing support for the commercial launch of IoT solutions.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, teaching and training internal teams.
- Lead RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Managing solution lifecycle and field support, from pilot to commercial adoption.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, S.O.L.I.D., Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Experience with MQTT, Modbus serial and TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET communications
- Experience with LoRAWAN, WiFi and/or DSRC planning and deployment
- Ability to read and interpret design documentation as well as customer specifications
- Knowledge of CyberSecurity in IoT space
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Certified IP competency
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Information System or Electronics Engineering