When it comes to security and reliability of the network, SPTel offers no compromise. Our network is monitored by an Integrated Operations Centre that combines Network Monitoring with a Security Operations Monitoring, that takes proactive action to engage customers and mitigate network issues.
The candidate must have the passion in handling customer services and place the ‘Customer First’ in his/her resolution of their problems. She/He will support all incoming technical calls and customer’s trouble ticket till closure.
Strong follow up and technical problem identification skills, sense of urgency and quick in response to any network alarms in the operation are the traits we are looking for. The ability to build trust and confidence with customer through the service interaction will provide the candidate an edge in achieving excellence in customers’ experience.
- Man the IOC through monitoring and proactively responding to network and service alarms/alerts to ensure that customers’ needs are promptly attended to
- Attends and supports all incoming technical fault calls 24/7 within the Service Level.
- Responsible for creating and track trouble tickets to closure. Proactive in following up calls to customers and manage the customer’s expectation.
- Performs technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures.
- Elevates incidents to next level technical support or field dispatch, when a case is not resolved within predetermined timeframe, and according to established processes and procedures.
- Timely update of ticketing system with complete and accurate details.
- Prompt communication of incident status and update to respective parties.
- Assists in other operational tasks as requested.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply. Candidates with technical support experience in a NOC/SOC environment would have an advantage
- An individual who is a great team player, with service mindset and delivers good customer experience.
- Good communications skill with pleasant personality
- Shift work is required for this position.
- Candidate must be prepared to perform standby duties.
- Only Singaporeans may apply.
- Successful candidates can expect to draw a gross monthly salary of $2,600 – $3,000 per month and good bonuses for those who perform well
- Training will be provided to equip new hires with the following:
- Knowledge of Fibre, Transport and IP Network providing Metro-E, DWDM, TCP/IP and/or cyber-security services.
- Hands on experience of various OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS) to manage the network.
- Incumbents who are able to excel shall be considered for further training and development to take on more technical roles in the Tier 2 environment for their career progression.