SPTel is looking for a professional and creative Software engineer to be part of our OSS team to support systems within SPTel SDN based Network. The candidate should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies in a Dev/Ops environment with telecommunication background, we’d like to meet you.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in software development, system administration, deployment automation, quality assurance, and monitoring and maintaining large scale, mission critical services with communication service provider with various underlying dependencies.
- To manage the FlowOne and surrounding applications landscape within the company domain
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering
- Solution analyze and effort estimate for the requests
- Low level design for the Flowone Catalog, BST and NEI.
- Development for the requests and bug fixing on the existing applications
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
- 4-7 years of experience in development, production and testing (SIT, Pre-Production) in Flowone Catalog Driven fulfilment framework.
- Work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, with an autonomous organization of IT operations
- Previous experience in IT environment in a relevant field such as applications administration and development
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication
- Previous experience in the use of procedures for Configuration Management
- Experience designing and / or testing of complex software applications
- OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl
- Good knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP suite
- Experience in Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss
- Experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
- Good knowledge of Java programming languages
- Familiar with well-known services: ssh, ftp, NFS, Samba
- Familiar with java-web frameworks such as : Struts, JSF, Primefaces, Vaadin, IceFaces
- Familiar with Spring Core, Hibernate, LDAP interaction
- Familiar with Devops CI/CD tools such as Gitlab, RunDeck, Jenkins etc.
- Familiar with Eclipse / NetBeans / IntelliJIdea / Visual Studio
- Familiar and self-motivated to learn latest technologies and trends.
- Must be strongly self-motivated and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong team mindset.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree preferred.