SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Gather/clarify, and influence/co-develop requirements from business stakeholders; document requirements in alignment with TMF eTOM processes where applicable
- Provide high level estimate (t-shirt sizing) to business change requests; support business stakeholders in business case analysis, and conduct cross-business unit prioritization
- Conduct design workshops with application SMEs, and if required, external vendor/partners
- Design high level solution in accordance with overall architectural guidelines, and ensure compliance to security policies; review solution proposal with Solution Architect, and InfoSec SMEs
- Walkthrough with application developers, gather and consolidate effort estimates
- Produce design documents including HLDs, interface contracts, etc.
- Perform backlog grooming, and break down requirement for development; participate in sprint planning
- Walk through requirement and solution with QA team, and support QA in test design.
- Perform pre-UAT verification when required
- Minimum 8 years of solution design experience in ICT industry
- Expert knowledge of enterprise ICT business processes and demonstrated ability designing E2E solutions involving multiple BSS domains including CPQ, PCM, COM, BRM, with some experience in BSS-OSS (COM-SOM) integration
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply TMF eTOM framework in requirement gathering and analysis preferred
- In-depth of knowledge of common data models used in BSS applications; exposure to TMF SID highly preferred
- Expert in designing complex integration solutions, with in-depth knowledge of integration patterns and protocols; demonstrable ability to produce accurate integration design document, and interface contracts
- Minimum 3 years of application development experience expected – with practical understanding of 3-tier application architecture. Experience with microservice based architecture highly preferred
- Ability to design simple to medium complexity data models, and practical knowledge of writing medium complexity SQL for data analysis
- Good knowledge of common backend application architecture, and popular frameworks such as Spring MVC
- Some knowledge of frontend/UIUX design, and demonstrable ability designing frontend-backend integration solution with user experience and performance consideration
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills