SPTel is a joint venture between ST Engineering and SP Group and since 2017, SPTel has embarked on a journey to transform the business from a passive infrastructure leasing company into an advance digital services provider. Since then, SPTel has launched several key services into the market such as Software Defined Network (SDN), IOTaaS, Edge Computing, Managed Services and Enterprise Mobility.
- Overall responsible for the enterprise billing system
- Work closely with business users (product managers, sales/marketing, and finance, etc.,) to gather requirements in all key billing functional domains – product model, pricing, invoicing, journaling, dunning, etc. Review, prioritize and plan feature releases.
- Produce functional design documents, review technical design by billing developers and support UAT.
- Support end of end solution architect in designing integration solution with other systems such as CRM/Ordering, Payment gateways, etc.
- Provide L3 support to IT operations team
- 5+ years of experience in telco billing, with hand-on configuration/customization experience. Experience with Oracle BRM highly preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise telco product, and billing requirements a plus
- Highly skilled in SQL. Some experience with PL/SQL and java preferred
- Some experience with CRM/Ordering-Billing integration (product mapping, APIs) etc., is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Some experience leading a team preferred
- Intellectually curious and willing to learn / adopt new systems, tools, and processes
- Some knowledge of TMF standard a plus