You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to grow Managed Service business that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Your primary responsibility is to qualify, nurture, progress and land Managed Services opportunities/deals. You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Managed Services adoption across these customers encompassing Managed WAN, Managed LAN, Managed Security and Managed Cloud landscape. Additionally, you will be responsible to orchestrate to ensure best fit ICT solutions are positioned to our customers with an intention for them to accelerate adoption, in return achieving business value.
- Pursue ICT opportunities and lead in the selling engagement, being able to address the commercial, architectural and operational benefits of the Managed Services solution.
- Understand customer’s businesses and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization and develops client-oriented engagement strategies
- Focus on identifying customer’s business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives.
- Prepare and conduct high impact sales presentations and engaging effectively across all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospecting, qualification of potential customers. Participate and drive RFPs and Bids.
- Responsible for the achievement of targets and objectives across nominated client(s).
- Develop pipeline and opportunities at the executive levels – working alongside the existing account management community.
- Work closely with product, presales and partners to develop a resilient, supportable and cost-effective ICT solutions in order to win proposals or bids/tenders.
- Take ownership of Sales Cycle, from pre-sales, POC, proposal, pricing, presentation and closure
- Work closely with Product to drive MS business by identifying new areas of growth and identifying partnerships opportunities with principal partners and hands and legs partners.
- Proven sales track record. Experience in technology sales with at least 4 years’ experience in Managed Services / ICT sales
- Possess high level understanding of ICT and Managed Services products and services.
- High level technical understanding with an ability to translate benefits to business outcomes/impact.
- Consultative and value-based selling skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Possess Degree or higher (technology related preferred).