Responsible for developing the operations excellence framework and processes for SP Tel
- To develop the framework, process and SOP for network operation, service delivery and service assurance for all services offered in order to achieve better efficiency, effectiveness and economical value.
- To define the process, policy and the guidelines for network operation that cover network facilities, fiber laying, service provisioning, O&M, service assurance, NOC and SOC
- To define the process and procedure for service provisioning and delivery in meeting the agreed service level agreement for existing and new products/services. Provisioning and delivery services include circuit design and planning, project management, data centers/MDF/in-building work execution, field engineering dispatches and hand-over of the services offered by company to customers.
- To define the O&M process and procedure for existing systems and products/services to achieve better respond time and shorter time for fault isolation, restoration and rectification
- To define the process and procedure for all network changes via the Network Change Request process minimizing disturbance to customers or cutting down unnecessary network changes, which could increase possibility of service interruption.
- To work with stakeholders to produce reports on service delivery and service assurance performance for management information and analysis as well as for reporting to any relevant parties including customers and governing authorities.
- Conduct regular Operations Self Audit and maintain regular Operations Excellence Dashboard to report on compliance and KPI/SLA performance
- To optimize the processes and procedure for operating services offer through audits, gap analysis and post mortem exercises
- To constantly review and work on reducing operating cost through higher productivity, the use of tools and streamlining of resources and processes
- To ensure all operation and network related activities are in compliance with the corporate governance policies.
- To identify policies gaps and assist stakeholders in developing policies to enhance the company performance and integrity.
- To keep track of the processes and SOP developed in a centralized knowledge database.
- To assist in tracking Capex and Opex and running of cadence required by Heads of Ops & CE.
- Degree in Engineering or Telecommunication or related discipline
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-10yrs experience in telecom sector with strong technical knowledge in fixed network.
- Experience developing processes and standard operation procedures
- Experience in operation processes especially in the telecom sector
- Experience in network provisioning processes
- Experience in network fault and performance management
- Candidate must have strong capabilities with documentations and eyes for details
- Candidate should have knowledge in industrial best practices in the telecom sector
- Candidate should have a sociable personality and good collaborative traits to work with the stakeholders